Splash Pad Project
Past Noon Kiwanis president, Danelle, proposed the construction of a splash pad in our community as her president's project during her term as club president in late 2014.
Following three and a half years of fundraising and tremendous community support, the Noon Kiwanis, in partnership with Fond du Lac County and county parks department concluded the project with the construction of the splash pad at Riggs County Park off of Douglas Street and opened in the summer of 2018.
Ripon Noon Kiwanis Club spearheading fundraising efforts for splash pad in Ripon
The Ripon Noon Kiwanis Club has coordinated a committee for the purpose of raising funds for the building of a splash pad in Ripon. The committee members are:
- Danelle Phillips, Club President
- Natasha Ing, Club Secretary
- Herm Leitz, Club Board Member
- Mary Avery, Club Board Member
- Peggy Hutchings, Club Member
- Karen Baranczyk, Club Member
- Amanda Przybyl, Club Member
- Brian Reilly, Club Member
- Jason Mansmith, City of Ripon Parks & Rec Committee Member
- Dan Szczap, Commercial Recreation Specialists
- Jeremy Phillips, Project Manager, CBS Squared, Inc.
Thank you to area businesses/clubs that have already donated to our project:
Alliance Laundry Systems
Alliant Energy Foundation
Ripon Pick 'n Save
Ripon Middle School Builders Club